What to do with your pension share?

Some pension arrangements, in particular the non funded government arrangements you have no option but to become a member of their scheme.

From other final salary scheme you will have the option to become a "member" of their scheme or take the CETV and place it in your own personal pension arrangement.

From a money purchase arrangement you may the option to maintain the pension within their scheme or take the benefits into a personal pension scheme of your own choice.

You should always consult with an Independent Financial Adviser about the options available to you with your pension share to ensure that your pension credits are held in the most appropriate arrangement for your needs.

If you would like assistance in assessing your options please contact us.